Friday 26 September 2014

Swart Family Huge Fun Family Photo Session

The return of Michau and his family. I photographed him when he was just 7 months old. He is now two and a half. He is such a little boy; he has his wild animals, loves being tickled and running wild. I looooved this session. 


I love the reactions I get when I tell siblings to give each other a kiss or a hug. It always gets such a lovely response.
 Bring in the wild animals, lions, cheetahs, elephants, the whole lot.
And bring in dad. And of course Michau was not going to pose with dad so dad decided to take things into his own hands.
 And mom had a turn.
 And I had a turn to get some smiles too.
And then we brought in sweet, dear, little sister who just sat quietly and watched the madness unfolding before her.
Family portrait time, eek!
 Clap hands, precious little doll.

I am honoured that you came back to me to photograph your growing family. Thank you.

Have a great week!













Sign up logo

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs