Wednesday 8 October 2014

Laura Emily | Newborn Photo Session

I just loved this session. This beautiful little girl slept so well for us. Her parents are wonderful, calm parents. I so enjoy it when clients have thought about their session and come with ideas and things that are special to them.
  Her mum is creative and really wonderful to work with. She brought along two beautiful flowers to use. I love how the photographs turned out.

The series of photographs I took with little Laura Emaily on her mum's absolutely stunning wedding dress are some of my favourite photographs to date. I think every little girl should have a photograph with her mum's wedding dress.
This photograph is not as easy as it looks. As soon as you touch a baby's feet even while they are sleeping, they move them and pretty wildly sometimes. 
Thank you so much for choosing me to be your photographer. I am looking forward to seeing little Laura Emily for her first birthday.

I hope you have a great week!




0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs