Wednesday 24 June 2015

My Story Custom Jewellery


What is your story? Create your very own locket with letters, words and charms that reflect the story of you.



1. Choose a locket and pouch.
2. Choose a backplate if you would like one.
3. Choose up to five charms.
4. Message me your order and email address on Facebook or leave a comment below.

Once I have confirmed I have stock to make up your order I will send you an invoice. Upon receipt of payment I will make up your locket and you can collect from my studio. Alternatively I can courier countrywide for N$75.

Preferred method of payment is EFT. You can also pay by Debit/Credit card or cash in studio when you collect.







Place your order via message on Facebook or in the comments below and let the world know the story of you!

3 thoughtful comments:

Campus news said...

Can you please email me at mukoyaeberhard306@gmail.com. I need some clarity on something, thank you

Unknown said...

Calvin...what do you need clarity on?

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to order! Could you please email me catalogue and price list. Lstainton@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs