Thursday 23 October 2014

Welcome Nonu Miguel | Newborn Photography Session

Now this little man made me work very hard for the photographs. He was quite happy to sleep once he got comfy but I was not allowed to touch him thereafter. He cried like I was inflicting severe injury to him but all I would do was move his little hand or reposition his foot. or put a little hat on. Lots of patience, tenderness and care went into this session. 

I think the thing that really touched me was when I handed the package of photographs to his mom and she looked at me and said, "Is this my baby?" She had tears in her eyes and was overjoyed.
I love this photograph. He just looks so little and cuddly and beautiful.

Thank you so much for trusting me with your baby even when he was crying so badly. I am touched.

I wish you a great week!

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs