Monday 6 October 2014

Three Generations Outdoor Family Photo Session

I love it when clients return for another photo session. It is so good to know that they enjoyed their experience and where happy with the service and of course the final photographs.

I had little Zuné in my studio quite some time ago for a really cute baby photography session. This time her mum wanted an outdoor session as a birthday present for her mum. So we had Ouma, Ma and daughter all together along with Uncle and Hubby in a lovely garden setting.

I love photographing children. I am never quite sure what I am going to get. Here we were trying very hard to get Zuné to pose nicely in the chair with her Ouma. She had totally different ideas. I still really like the resultant photograph. It makes me smile because it reminds me of the story behind it.

I think as a photographer I have done a good job if I can evoke an emotion whenever a mom looks at the photographs of her family, whether it be a smile, a laugh or even tears of love and joy.

Thank you for choosing me to be your photographer. I feel honoured to photograph your family.

I hope you have a great week!




0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs