Tuesday 21 October 2014

Husselmann Family Outdoor Photo Session

This lovely family chose Avis Dam for their family photography session. I'm enjoying Avis at the moment. The grass is so long and dry with flashes of green from the rain last month. Late in the afternoons the sun shines low through the trees and bathes everything in warm light.

It was really a lovely session where I got to work with a beautiful teenager, a sincere primary school boy and a bubbly little pre-schooler. It was fun coming up with poses that would keep all three of them entertained. This one is my favourite.

I just love it when I capture a moment of pure happiness. It may not be the post beautifully posed or artistic photograph but it is the one that always gets a reaction because it speaks to us emotionally. It makes me love my job even more.
I never thought when I bought this trunk 15 years ago for R20 that I would become a photographer and get to use it to take such cute photographs.
Serene beauty...
After a little while the little one was getting a bit bored with this whole photo story so I got her to do some running for me. And then Mr Sincere asked to run too and he really came alive. He is not into posing so much so I'm really glad I got this natural, fun photograph of him.
 I get such fun reactions when I ask for this pose. The littlies normally think it is yuk, gross, no mom. The teenagers always smile and the parents often get shy!
 Mom and her little girl.
 And with her big guy.
Chantell I think you are really beautiful and I hope that photograph makes you feel special.
It is really special for me to see parents so openly show their love and adoration for each other. It is such a great example for their children.
Thank you Chantell and Nolan for choosing me to be your photographer. It is a pleasure and an honour.

I hope you all have a great week!


0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs