Thursday 4 September 2014

Neumbo Family Photo Session

This was a special family photo session for me. Mum and Dad were celebrating their wedding anniversary and wanted to remember their family just as it is right now.

I so enjoy working with children of all ages. Their little personalities shine through without any hinderance or pretence. This little on below is just a year old and very still. Patience and gentleness gets the smiles.

Big sister, on the other hand is a little model. She was great fun and could not stop posing and laughing and being positively adorable.
I just love this photograph.
This dad is so calm and collected and his little girl just lights up at his attention and affection.
There is just something really special about when a dad comforts his children. When a big, strong man shows tenderness and love, I know it melts my heart, I'm sure it does all moms hearts.
It is really something special to see two people really love each other and who cannot wait to go away for the weekend just to be together and to celebrate their lives together. Especially after two children, rough nights and nappies that require a change of outfit and a bath for all concerned!


Congratulations!! You are two wonderful people and I'm really glad that I got to work with you. Thank you for choosing me to be your photographer for your family portraits.

Have a blessed week!




Sign up logo

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs