Monday 1 September 2014

Mvula Family Photo Session

I truly enjoyed this family. This mum has just a gentleness about her that is so beautiful. The two girls are real treasures. They have completely different personalities and this is where Dressing Your Truth has really helped me. I have learned to recognised different personality types and know how they think and feel. I now have some tricks to connect with each person in a session and get genuine smiles from them.
Dad and his son. Two very ernest gentlemen. They are not quick to smile but when they do it is really from the heart and their whole faces light up.
  Isn't this mum so beautiful?
 This little one is also a gentle soul but as cute as anything.
 Big sister...little sister. 
 Big sister is a gem, she is full of fun and smiles. 
 Big brother is just the best jungle gym. 
 Beautiful ladies.
I just love it! 

Thank you, Mvula Family for choosing me to be your photographer. It was a real pleasure.

Have a great day!

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs