Friday 19 September 2014

Heike | Matric Dance Photo Session

I do not get to do many matric dance sessions as they only come around once a year and I can only take one client a day but I actually really enjoy doing them. A different side of my creativeness has to get into gear and and it is great fun.

Meet Heike, a gentle soul who just wants to please. She was so polite and respectful that she made me feel special.
We had several conversations about where to have her session as she really wanted to have something different from Parliament Gardens. At the last moment she settled on the Supreme Court passageway with the stunning large columns. I am very happy with how the photographs turned out. 
I really had to concentrate to make sure the columns were always upright and not looking like the leaning tower of Pisa. Not such an easy thing because camera lenses tend to distort things a bit.
 I love the dimples...very cute.
 Wind blowing through hair always looks so romantic. 
  Where would we be without our moms?
 Sisters...

Thank you, Heike, for choosing me to be your photographer. You chose a lovely location that is very striking. 

I'm sorry I did not always understand your Whatsapps... I am not old but shorthand Afrikaans sms language is sometimes beyond me. I have noticed that 'di' is actually 'nie'. ??? Eek, help. I'll learn one day.

Have a great week.





Sign up logo

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs