Thursday 18 September 2014

Anezka | Newborn Photo Session

Introducing Anezka....
This little poppet was a pleasure to work with. She slept beautifully and let me put her into all kinds of positions. This photograph below is my favourite baby photo. It has made it onto the back cover of my new Maternity and Newborn Client Guide. She looks so lovely in purple which happens to be her mom's favourite colour too. 


We started the session with dad, who was quite nervous about this photography thing. Despite his nerves I think he is incredibly photogenic. Doesn't this photograph of him just make you say, "awwww...."?


Little thing was getting ready to go to sleep. Just look at how tiny she is lying on daddy's arms.
 Once she had had a good feed and gone off to the sleep the posing could begin.
All folded up... Babies have been lying in the womb like this for a few months so it is quite easy, when they are only a few days old, to fold them back up like this. The older they get the more they straighten out and the less they like it.
Beautiful little angel.
I love this setup. It is pretty and girly. Anezka's mom was so into the soft, feminine props that I was in heaven. I love girly things.

Thank you Reinette for choosing me to be your photographer to take your beautiful newborn photos. I had a lovely time and I hope that you will treasure these photographs for a lifetime.

Have a blessed week!



Sign up logo

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs