Wednesday 30 April 2014

Heyman Twins | Toddler Family Photo Session

We are still watching them grow…18 months later.

I love these two. Little Man is Mr Personality himself. He is full of smiles and laughs and so enjoys investigating my studio and garden every time he comes to visit.


Little Princess was rather serious the first few times I saw her and I had to work really hard for those smiles. But now…she is happiest itself. She laughs and grins and has an absolute blast. Here are some of my favourites from their latest session. Scroll on down to the bottom to see how much they have grown.

3 months old
18 months old

I might just get to see them again on their second birthday. Thank you Alma and Elton… they are precious and I love seeing you all.

Have a great week!


Sign up logo



0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs