Monday 14 April 2014

Birthday Party Dress Up Fun Photo Session

What could be more fun than a dress up and photograph party for a deserving 9 year old girl? Pascale's mom had this great idea to use me as the entertainment for her daughter's birthday party. I was really touched. So I got together some dress up items like fancy hats and scarves and the girls also contributed some fun glasses, wigs and dresses. I also have a box of makeup…oooooh… I then set up a fun backdrop in the garden and let the fun begin.


The lovely birthday girl
Definitely a very cute Type 1, Bright and Animated young girl.

And then there were boys!!

 The girls then had an outfit change and came back out of some more photographs.
Drinks break before the makeup came out.


After all the dressing up, changing, preening and titivating it was time for a swim.

Thank you, Conny, for thinking of such a great idea and for choosing me to be the photographer. I had huge amounts of fun and I honestly cannot wait for another mom to come up with a party idea.

Have a blessed week!



Sign up logo



0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs