Monday 31 March 2014

Beautiful Hannah | 7 month baby photo session


Hannah and her lovely parents came to see me a few weeks ago because her mom just felt she was so adorable right now that she needed to capture her absolute cuteness. I couldn't agree more.


I have a little secret to getting this big smiley face from babies. They still not understand that you are still there when they cannot see you…so I face them away from me and their parents and then have their parents crouch down behind me and call them. They swivel around to find the voice and break into huge smiles when they see mommy and daddy are still there. It works every time.



Pearls are always a great entertainer and give some priceless photographs.
Oh yuk, that did not taste or feel good…
Cute, cute, cute
Hannah's mom was inspired by another photograph I took last year that was just like this one. 


Thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your beautiful family. It was an honour.

Have a great weekend!





Sign up logo



0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs