Friday 14 March 2014

Fun in the Rain | Family Photo Session

What an absolute blast it was to photograph this super fun family in the pouring ran. This photo session was a surprise birthday present for the mom so it had to happen on the set date and at the set time. I chatted with them in the morning and it was agreed we would go ahead with umbrellas and see how it turned out.

 It was raining lightly and I had my camera inside a black refuse bag with a hole cut for the lens. But then the heavens opened...
The beautiful lady the family was celebrating.

I had the most amazing time. I was soaked to the skin but my camera was dry and I captured some of my most favourite photographs. Thank you so much, Pienaar Family, for being so much fun and up for playing in the rain!

Soaked but happy!

Have a great week!
Sign up logo



0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs