Friday 16 August 2013

Newborn | Bea at just 14 days old


Precious little Bea had a bit of a rough start to life. You know it actually is quite an adjustment from being in the womb to being in the world. I've just seen her again today for her wonderful parents' Viewing Session and she has finally settled in. She was dreaming away in her car seat. And my goodness she has grown since this photo session.
I had such a tough time choosing my favourite photos of the day.
She's a real Daddy's girl. She had quite a few niggly moments but settled within moments of being in Daddy's arms. He's got the magic Daddy Rock down to a fine art.
I really love giving my clients just want they want. Bianca mentioned that she loves Black and White as well as Antique tones. I really enjoyed coming up a lovely antique colour wash look which I think turned out so nicely. I'm definitely going to use this look again.
Here is the same photo in my version of black and white.
 This is Daddy's favourite photo. Look at that little face!
Thank you so much for allowing me the privilege of photographing your little one in the first few weeks of her life. It really is an honour.

Sign up logo

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs