Thursday 29 August 2013

1st Birthday | Jesse Turns 1!


Mr Jesse's mom warned me that he was a busy little man and was already running around at 10 months old. But she did not stress just how busy he was. My goodness me, he certainly had me on my toes and tested my photography skills! But you know something...I loved every minute of it. And I absolutely love the resulting photographs.

I set up this little scene and then his mom brought out these red braces and they are just so perfect.
He didn't stay still for one moment so I rolled out my large white canvas backdrop which gave him a large area to play and run around on while I rolled around on the floor with my camera.
 I love this typical baby face, serious concentration, slightly open mouth and complete fascination.
 I just love this photo...little finger up and he was telling us a very serious (totally incomprehensible) story!
 Such a beautiful family.
 Love it, love it, love it!!!
I had to keep hauling out new toys, new scenes and new props to keep this little guy's interest. He thoroughly enjoyed the vintage wheelbarrow and being pushed around the garden.

Thank you so much for allowing me the privilege of photographing your son on his very first birthday. It was an awesome session and he is adorable.

Sign up logo

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs