Wednesday 29 May 2013

Wien - 10 months young!


What a pleasure it was to photograph Mr Wien. He is so much fun. He just wanted to play and investigate and get involved in everything. I had such a great time with him and his mom. 

I normally convert some of my favourite photographs of the day to a lovely soft, warm black and white but you will notice that in this post there are only colour photographs. That is just who Wien is. A full of life, full colour little guy! Enjoy!
I then changed things up a little and introduced some noisy toys. He took one look at the bright yellow drumstick and latched onto it and it was quite a while before we could convince him to relinquish control of it. He was quite adamant that he was going to put the whole thing into his mouth.
 This one below is my absolute favourite of the day.
We finally managed to remove the yellow drumstick and as you can see he was not at all impressed with me. 
I moved on into the garden and my new favourite prop, my rusted, vintage, yellow wheelbarrow. He looks so cute sitting in it.
 My garden was far more interesting than Mom so the typical Mom and baby portrait is rather unconventional but just as precious as a typical one because that is who Wien is. A portrait isn't about looking perfect but about what it makes you feel when you see it. I love this portrait because this captures just who Wien is. FUN!
And then my rather water streaked window caught his fancy and although I don't normally include snapshot type photos this face was just too cute to pass up!

Mom enjoyed her session so much she booked Wien's 1st Birthday Cake Smash session even before she saw her photos! What a fantastic compliment. Thank you! I can't wait. It's going to be awesome!

CLICK HERE to find out more about a Cake Smash session.


0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs