Wednesday 15 May 2013

Precious Len - almost 3 months old



I had the great pleasure of photographing little Len at 11 weeks old. He is sooo cuuuute! He was so chilled and was quite happy for me to pose him in any prop and in any position. He just had eyes for Mom and Dad and as long as he could see them he was quite happy. Mom reported to me that he was so exhausted after his session that he slept for the most of the day. So...if your little one doesn't want to sleep bring them along for a photo session. You can read more about my sessions by CLICKING HERE.



Miss Milan who I photographed at just 23 days old will be back soon for a follow up. I'm also working on a Watch Me Grow series of two of the most chilled out twins I've ever met. So stay posted for some more photographs of gorgeous little people.



0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs