Wednesday 12 September 2012

Watch Me Grow!


When I was putting together my newborn photography packages I hit upon the idea of a Watch Me Grow Collection. This is where I photograph a newborn with a chosen prop during their newborn session and at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year and frame the 5 photographs in succession just to highlight how much they have developed and grown over the year. 

So having had little Jessica in April I decided to do the same with her. You know how it is? A mechanic's car is always broken and a plumber's sink always leaks. Well, I never did Jessica at 3 months with the same prop as during one of her tiny baby sessions. I only really got myself in gear and did her today. She will be 5 months on Sunday!! I'll just have to squeeze another 2 sessions in before she turns 1!






0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs