Monday 17 September 2012

New Baby Photography Prop


I got a new prop a little while ago but haven't had a baby to photograph that would fit nicely and not look ridiculous. While I did little Jessica's Watch Me Grow session I decided to give it a test run.

Jessica was interested at first but then was quite unimpressed with this hard, uncomfortable basket. So I lined it with the scarf and she settled right in and quite enjoyed herself.






I thought the floral lining and ribbon were quite quaint and added to the vintage look of the basket. But now that I have photographed it I am not at all sure. I realised that not a single one of my other props matches the rather sad red ribbon and the lining looks somewhat tired and would be wholly unsuited to photographing a little man!

So it is time to get in my sewing cupboard to see what I have and rustle up some linings for both little men and little princesses.


I think with all that fabric folded up in there I must be able to find something!

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs