Friday 21 February 2014

Pedro | Newborn Photo Session



This beautiful couple came all the way from Angola to have their baby and I had the privilege of photographing both their gorgeous maternity session and they really very cute son's newborn session.
They asked that the maternity photographs remain private so I cannot share those with you. I feel that maternity photographs are very personal so if a client does not want to share them I fully respect that.


Little Pedro slept for most of his session. He woke part way through for a good feed and then dropped back to sleep again so I was able to take loads of really cute photographs and I got to use lots of the little hats I've crocheted.


Thank you George and Alexandra.

Have a great weekend!
Today is gone tomorrow. Remember now. Forever.




Sign up logo



0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs