Tuesday 2 July 2013

I love Washi Tape


I recently bought some things from a supplier in South Africa and while I was ordering I saw they sold Washi Tape. I've always wanted to play with it so I bought some rolls in pinks and greens and had a ball one Saturday afternoon.
My first project was to cover the light switch covers in my daughters' bedrooms and my office. Here is how I did it.
Here is how to get a nice, neat corner.
And the finished product.

Jessica is over a year old now and up until recently she did not have a name on her bedroom door but rather a printed sign on some pretty paper that just said Baby. So I cut a piece of wood, painted it white and used some pretty letter stickers to spell out her name. I then sealed it with a crafters sealant. I went off to my favourite framing shop and got them to make me a simple wooden frame. Then I went to town on it with Washi Tape. Once I was done I sealed it as I did the light switch covers.






0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs