Friday 5 July 2013

Handmade Beanies Galore!


I love handmade things. Of course being a baby and family photographer I get to really enjoy handmade beanies and props. Every time I see something that grabs my interest all I can think about is how I can use it as a prop in a photo session.
As there are no local suppliers of handmade beanies I learnt to crochet them for myself. Now I am a crochet junkie. I just love it. I spend ages browsing through patterns to find ones I just have to make. I have gathered so much yarn that I'm not buying anymore until it is all finished!

So many of my clients have asked where I get my beanies and tell me that they cannot find anywhere local to buy them. So... I have partnered with a good friend of mine, Kay-leigh, and we have started a little business making and selling handmade crocheted items.
Introducing...
We have literally dozens of designs between the two of us and are furiously crocheting beanies, character beanies, head bands, ear warmers, flowers, jewellery and even giant doily rugs. Some of the patterns are designs by Alli Hyer, some are our own and some are patterns we have stumbled across.
This rug is 145cm in diametre and is made from 100% cotton. It is available for order! Custom sizes are also available and are made to order.
Here is our catalogue so far. Unfortunately we don't have photos of all the designs available as they were sold before we could photograph them! We'll post photos as soon as we can.
Not all beanies come standard with flowers. The flowers are on buttons and can be removed or changed if you like. You can purchase several flowers for one beanie. Please note the comments under each beanie as to whether the flower is included or not.

Pricing
A 1       N$   89  (flower included)
A 2       N$ 129 (flower included)
B 1       N$ 109 (no flower)
B 2       N$ 129 (flower NOT included)
B 3       N$ 149 (flower or spirals included)
B 4       N$ 169 (flower NOT included)
B 5       N$ 195
Flower - medium      N$ 20  (This is the size of the flower on the Sally)
Flower - large           N$ 30  (This is the size of the flower on the Gertrude)
Flower - out sized    N$ 35  (This is the size of the flower on the Edith Ear Warmer)

Ordering
Copy and paste the order form information into the contact form below and fill in the details of your order. We will send you an invoice, you deposit the money in our account, we make your item and give you a call when it is ready!
Journey Decor at the Vintage Coffee Shop also carries our stock. Mitzi's Pharmacy in Independence Avenue will soon have stock.
We ship throughout Namibia at present. Complete the order form and we will send you a postage/courier quote if you are not based in Windhoek.

Order Form Information
Name:
Contact Number:
Physical Address:
Style:
Size: (give us the circumference of the head at the widest point)
Age: (age of the person who will wear the beanie)
Colours: (indicate the colours you like and we'll do our best)
Flower style: (medium, large, out sized)
Flower colours:
Comments:


0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs