Thursday 29 November 2012

Salt Studios 2012 Drama Extravaganza!


Salt Studios Drama Academy is owned by my very dear friend, Nicole Bekker. Every year she holds an amateur evening where her students get to showcase the various monologues, dialogues, choral items and mimes they have worked on during the year. It is always great fun and lots of entertainment to see little ones from as young as 3 years old up on the stage. This year she held it in a small theatre with professional lighting and music and the performers and audience both had fun alike!

 Pretty flower.
 Hand stand practice.
 Look at me Mom. I can also do a handstand.
 My mom's the gymnastics coach so of course I can do a handstand!
Makeup artist extraordinaire!
 Cellphone corner.

 Words of affirmation from Aunty Nicole for every body.
Do not shake a sparkling water before opening! 
All lined up and ready to go.

 The youngest performers introducing themselves.
 All God's creatures.
 Elementary, my dear Watson!
 My big foot in my big mouth!
 Innocent!
 Coolio!
 Accidental swimsuit model
 Queen of Hearts
 Smash omelette.
 Junk food junkie!
 The height of fashion.
 What? No Prada? Louis Vuitton? Gucci? Nothing...?
 The very Mad Hatter!
Congratulations to all the students.

Those moms, dad, aunties, uncles, oumas and oupas that would like to see all the photos and order prints you can head on over to my website gallery. CLICK HERE



0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs