Tuesday 20 November 2012

Look ... I am Growing


We're fast approaching the end of the year and the holidays! The weeks just seem to be whizzing by and I've been neglecting my blog a little. I have lots of sessions booked before Christmas so I will be even busier but I really just love my job. Even while I write this I am preparing my studio for a baby shoot of a precious little 7 week old tomorrow morning. So exciting.

Here is my little 7 month old. Wow she has grown. She sits confidently now and has even started scooting herself around the room. Every now and then she reaches just a little too far and lands on her head. She doesn't even cry but just gives a few distressed sounds to get my attention. She is an absolute joy and a real blessing!


0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs