Thursday 14 August 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Wian!

Now this little man is precious!!!! Wow. I first met him when he was 10 months old. He was busy! Then he came for his first birthday photo session and just a few weeks ago I saw him again for his second birthday shoot.

He started off a little shy but very soon warmed up to me and my box of fun toys.
Before he took a single thing out of my box he asked his dad permission first. I was amazed. This little guy is just two and already in his simple little way asked permission.
I got this little chair made and kids cannot help themselves. They just have to sit on it.  
 And Papa is his hero. Mom is necessary but Papa is the man!
 When you are a boy absolutely anything can be a car... 
 Brrrm...brrrm...
Smart mom brought his black bike along. I think every South African and Namibian child over the last 50 years has owned one or several black bikes. I know my brother wore the wheels out on two! 
But this black bike is extra special...it has an aerial!!! Look carefully and you will see the extra long cable tie that Papa put on the bike as an aerial at the request of his son.
Boys and trees! :) 




I could just eat him up. Look at how earnest he is.
And then I found a dandelion. I've always wanted to take a photograph like this but never had a dandelion on hand.
Mom's preggy belly makes a great pillow!
Thank you for always coming back to me to photograph your special moments. I'm really looking forward to meeting your new little one too. 

I wish you all a great weekend!




Sign up logo

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs