Monday 25 November 2013

The Twins 1st Birthday Cake Smash Photo Session

I just love these two. I first met them when they were just 3 months old and I photographed them for their first session in their Watch Me Grow package. I got see them grow over the months and they have a special place in my heart.


3 months
 6 months
 9 months
Happy First Birthday!

And now onto the cake smash. It was awesome fun. Ava-Louise was more interested in her brother's cake and Matthew decided that sitting on his sister's cake was a great idea. I love Cake Smash Sessions!




I'll be seeing them again in a few months for a quick session when they are 18 months old. Oh boy, but that is going to be tremendous fun!! I will then get to see them again when they turn 2. With all the photos I have taken of them I will design a beautiful hard cover album so mom and dad can remember the good moments of the first 2 years of life with twins!



Sign up logo

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs