Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Shaduka Family - Outdoor Photo Session


Late one Tuesday afternoon I got an sms from the lovely Doreen asking if I could do a photo session with her family. When I called her up she broke the news to me that she wanted to do the photo session the very next day and her family consisted of 7! I was due to go on holiday that Friday so I was rushing to get everything done before I left but she said that it was the last day that her family would be all together. The boys were due to leave for far flung places to continue their studies. I managed to squeeze in one hour for them and boy am I glad that I did. It was just so much fun.

Doreen chose the 'Let's Get Creative' Package which includes a 1 hour photo shoot and a disc with all the edited images including resized ones ready for posting on Facebook and other social media. Plus 20 jumbo sized (10x15cm) prints, this personal blog post and all their images posted in a private online gallery. Available add-ons include their own slideshow of all the images set to music and a variety of prints and canvas prints.

We headed to the Parliament Gardens that has lovely big open spaces and beautiful gardens open to the public. Here are just a few of the many fun shots I got.

The hour I spent with them was fast paced and full of laughs.
Little princess.

A little levitating practice...



Thank you Shaduka Family for letting me capture your wonderful, vibrant, fun family!

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs