Friday 22 June 2012

Hello and Welcome



Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm coming to the official end to my maternity leave and I am starting to take bookings for photography sessions so I decided it was time to set up my blog. I wanted to do it as an added service to my clients so they can get to show off some of their photos and not just have them posted in a private gallery.


I'm hoping in the next few days to post some of my previous photo shoots. I also have some 'oh so cute' new born photos of my own little newborn. If she cooperates and let she have two hands free for a few hours I should be able to write some more posts.


I'm definitely looking forward to this blogging journey.

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rosalind Julia Photography

Website Design by CoffeeShop Designs